Sunday 6 January 2013

eBay for Children's Charity - Action Medical Research 2013

Amazing eBay charity auction success for Action medical Research...

Wow, what a fantastic result - I was expecting £100 at the most!

Huge thanks to all those who spread the word, watched the items, bid and, especially, bought.

You have made a difference to the life of an ailing child already - thank you.

Well, with the £140 already paid into the online sponsorship page, this takes me to almost £400 and it's still January!

As a handful of fine folk have pledged but not yet parted with their hard earned cash the £500 goal is as good as met.

Dare I go for the £1500 and a London to Paris place - I'll ride fixed-single of course?

Thanks again you beautiful people.

Nick

www.action.org.uk/sponsor/nkdey 



Hi Everyone, Just a quick plea and link to my charity eBay auction...

click here to be taken to my eBay seller  pages
All cycling items will have 100% of the auction proceeds donated to Action Medical Research.

There will be a few more items added over the coming weeks and months.

Many thanks for reading this and if you don't find anything you like perhaps you will find a few pennies or cents to sponsor me?

Wishing you all a healthy 2013.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment